Friday, May 31, 2013

And the Return of: Hey, It's Ok!

It's Friday. The week has finally come to another end. This week may have been short due to a day off on Monday for Memorial Day, but somehow the universe thought that spinning the world on its axis a little slower than usual would be humorous...

Dear Universe... You are not funny. In fact, this qualifies as just plain cruel...

But slowly finding our way into the weekend, I thought it only fitting to go back to roots and bring forth one of my favorite Friday traditions...(which hasn't been seen here since May 2012) Yes, friends! I wish to revive the beautiful thing that is...

HEY! IT'S OK...

1. You are STILL envious of Jessica Beil and the man she scored...


I am in no way saying she doesn't deserve this beautiful specimen of pure handsomeness... I mean, look at that woman! Beautiful, of course...

But maybe I'm saying I deserve it more. I CAN make a mean cup of coffee, Justin. Remember that anytime you need a cup of jo your perfect woman coffee!

2. If you INTENTIONALLY let your bananas get so moldy, you have NO CHOICE but to make banana bread... sweet, sweet, dense, delicious, carbo-loaded banana bread...


3. If Beyonce has been your best friend for three days strait...



I mean, with her Diva status, I wouldn't ask her to leave my headphones either... especially when she's been supplying the goods without disappointment.

4. You're almost excited about a bad day at work because it gives you an excuse to buy a few slew of new bathing suits to lift your spirits...

5. Your previous weekend gives you NO excuse to not use any sunscreen below 70SPF



Happy Weekending, loves!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided
    me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast offered bright clear concept

    Feel free to visit my web page: fenetre pvc prix usine

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive