Thursday, May 30, 2013

Don't Whine! Do Wine!

I love painting. Am I a natural Van-Gough? *cough* Ha! Funny joke! *cough*

But I really do love the art of splashing paint on a list of different kinds of canvases. Using water colors, pastels, and oils on paper and wood pallets was my go-to when stuck at home on the farm...


 When I was in college, wine bottles littered the streets outside of the campus perimeter on Saturday and Sunday mornings . So it's no wonder I became a dumpster diver to rescue interestingly shaped bottles to place my own story upon...

Remember my Mickey Mouse venture?
Or my Pixar dream that came true after I just kept swimming towards the final product?!

After taking a short hiatus from my wine painting days, I believe the time has come to get back to my roots and get the juices flowing again. Especially after a midnight walk that led me straight to a plethora of blank canvases just screaming to be painted...





1 comment:

  1. You may not be Van-Gough, but there was already one of those. You are incredibly talented in your own right. That second painting is absolutely gorgeous, I didn't realize that you loved to paint! When I am home in the next few weeks, we should go on a painting date!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive