Friday, May 18, 2012

Hey, It's Ok

Perhaps it's the pre-moving jitters hitting me, or the insanity that has settled in due to my lack of running (stupey back problem), but I have let up on my guard when it comes to some of my good/bad habits...It's been a while since I did one of these, but with some shame-ful indulgences happening all up in this piece, I think it's only appropriate to share...

Hey, It's OK!

If you think you deserve a panty-makeover because you haven't been able to exercise (helllooo Vickies 5 for $25). Perhaps these cute little under garments will snugg that tush into perfect form rather than the usual 30 miles you previously completed weekly...



If you wake up planning on eating a grapefruit with low-fat cottage cheese, a piece of whole wheat toast, and black coffee...but then after an invite to breakfast with your family, you wind up eating three banana pecan pancakes with butter and syrup... and cream and sugar in your coffee. It's Friday, time for a little reward for surviving the week, am I right?

If you have a mini panic attack at the thought of moving in exactly 2 weeks. Especially thinking about the hoards of clothes still needing to be packed, errands needing to be run, and friends to see!

If every day you wake up with intentions to paint your nails a pretty pink, but come sun-down, all you have is non-painted, stubs that were actually longer nails that morning...



If every spotify playlist contains that ONE song that just makes you want to dance, dance, dance, no matter what the overall "feel" of the other songs are... For me, it's Grouplove's "Tongue Tied"



Have a great weekend, one and all!

1 comment:

  1. Old post, but I love that you used the word stupey. :) Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive