Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spacin' Out

It’s been a crazy week, to say the least! Starting a new job is nothing short of overwhelming, hectic, tiring, but overall wonderful. Three days into my new job at Premier, Inc. and I am already seeing the working world at its finest. Pencil skirts, cute blouses, high-heels, and decked-out cubicals. Oh yea, and there’s actual work too. But that will come a little later…

When it comes to personalizing my space, I always like to bring out the corky side. That includes my Pooh Bear-tequila bottle, Michael’s Craft store clearance items, photos of family and friends, and coffee mugs upon coffee mugs. I love the occasional inspirational quote and postcard from family members overseas.

Do my desks look like these? No…Well… Not yet.
Oh, and work is going fine- The typical first week agenda, a few training seminars, meeting new people, mentorships, and reading… A LOT of reading and note-taking. (I thought I already graduated college?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive