Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On My Mind...

Being sick is no fun, but tea makes it better <3
I miss my cousin back in MD very much.

Barnes and Nobles is like a grownup playground. Books=monkeybars
I start my new job in 5 days...So excited!
Going to Asheville on Saturday to cure wanderlust, celebrate a birthday over lunch, and hiking!
Cinnamon is God-sent.
Black leggings in 85 degree weather- Not properly thought through...
RomComs are good for the soul

...So are SitComs.
I want to make a tasty lunch today of Quinoa, sweet potatoes, and tomaters. Or a lean cuisine.
Joshua Radin makes any illness feel like a care tossed in the wind
Putting together my favorite pics for a new multi-photo frame! Say Cheezzeee
I wish I could still play the drums and the glockenspiel (Yes, I used to play the glockenspiel)
Rainy days are splendid
I can't pull off red lips, but rosy pink ones are a go!
Should I run today? Or should I just walk? Or Gym? Or exercise my right to snack?
Catching people smiling while checking their texts makes me smile.

The new John Irving book is on my radar- In One Person
It's humpday. Get humpty...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive