Monday, December 27, 2010

Resolutions in Review

It's coming up on New Years 
(As if you needed reminding)


And I had some time today to just sit and think about some of my new years resolutions I made at this time last year.

I can remember it like it was yesterday...
I was sitting in bed right after the ball dropped, about to drift off to sleep from a fun night with friends and family, when my resolutions just about smacked me right upside the cranium
I sat strait up and wrote them down on a little piece of paper, then stuck them in my favorite passage in my bible (Proverbs 4:23)
Looking back at them now, I can honestly say that I have tackled just about every single one
In one way or another

I'd love to share them with you, and how they played out throughout my year.
I hope that in these next couple posts, I may provide a little motivation for you to make new resolutions...
and keep them!
(cause lets face it, we all need a little motivation now and then)
If you don't want to read them, that's ok too! 
Whether you do or don't is up to you.
But I hope you have a great finish to your year, all the same :)

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear them! I am trying to come up with some, I am feeling very empty of words though lately and struggling to find my resolutions. I am sure yours will inspire me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to read as well i absolutely need inspiration, n i love the music on this site thanks to you ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive