Sunday, December 26, 2010

Laundry Day is a Very Dangerous Day

I wake up and wipe the sleepies from my eyes. My closet door is partially shut, but I can't help but notice something is blocking the two doors from folding completely closed. I shutter...
I know it's time.

I get out of bed with my one piece-footie pajamas. I Cringe. It smells like burning candles mixed with what now sit in our fridge as left overs from last night's Christmas feast. Do I dare open to see what I must do today?

Yes... Oh Yes, I dare.


My least favorite chore: Laundry
Today, I will tackle you with utmost confidence. 
Take that! I'll blow you to smithereens with soap and suds! 
Drown you in Downy!
 Hang you out to dry, and fold you til you can be folded NO MORE!
Take that Laundry, You Will Be Vanquished!

1 comment:

  1. GO MAXANN GO!!!
    p.s. LOVE the new header and background so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive