Thursday, January 12, 2012

And... WE'RE BACK

It's been a dog's age since I've been On The Wing. Perhaps because I was testing out a little thing called Tumblr. ((Of which I will still keep up and running for a little this and a little that))

But I am back in the blogosphere and On The Wing with new ideas, new concepts, and an all new look!
Now that I have graduated college, I'm on the prowl for adventures and all that they entail. For the start of 2012, I chose the word "Inspire" to fulfill my year and give me a little kick in the keister.


I believe On The Wing can do just that if I put my mind to it! So keep me close to your side panels- I'll be updating with my favorite work outs, iPod playlists, healthy (and sometimes non-healthy yet delicious) recipes, writing samples, and everything inbetween to inspire everyone out there to share and love with all we have to offer.




Ah...It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive