Monday, October 11, 2010

Maryland in October



Don't get me wrong, I LOVE My Wilmington
It's home to the beach, my friends, my church, and of course that infamous NC BBQ

But when it comes time for Autumn, I can't help miss my roots back up in Central Maryland State


So when I had the chance to get home for an extended weekend for Fall Break two weekends ago, I was there in a heartbeat. And what makes MD so special in October?

Motorcycle rides with my Dad
  • My dad has always been a Harley Fan ever since he married my mom. With my mom riding motorbikes since she was in high school, and an uncle who was manager of the regional Harley Shop in Frederick, MD. I have grown up loving the backseat of any motorcycle. So this trip I got to take the cool air and fall foliage in while sharing time with my favorite superhero in my life

Good Ol' Fashion Crab Pickin's
  • What else can I say? I grew up a Maryland Girl, and so I will always be up for Crabs, Old Bay, and Good Company.

Football and Lazy Sundays



  • Watching Football with my Brother in the basement with surround sound, chips and dip, a soda, and his infamous Chili Dog. Plus, a Raven Win for the Books doesn't hurt either!

1 comment:

  1. Why did you not bring me! I would have LOOOOOVED maryland crabs and leaves changing! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive