Friday, September 3, 2010

Girls Night In

I don't know about you, but this whole "School" thing is already wearing me out!
 I do know, however, that when it comes to Thursday Nights, I reserve time to push all of the thoughts of homework, work, and classes out the window until we meet again on Monday.



Last night, I had a much needed girls night with some beautiful ladies right down the street, and boy, did we have a good one!


First, we made some tasty Quesadillas! Made with:
Mexican Blend cheeses
Shredded Chicken Breast
Onions
Cilantro
Newman's Salsa (Black Bean & Corn, and Chunky Tomato)
All melted in a flour tortilla

Yum! It was exactly the dinner I was craving! 


Then, of course it was creative time. So we pulled out old magazines, old knick knacks like feathers and buttons, and went to town creating our own masterpeices. I made this collage with one of my favorite quotes by E.E Cummings:

"Trust Your Heart If the Seas Catch Fire, and Live By Love Though the Stars Walk Backwards"

And what girl's night would be complete without some Disney Magic? ;)

 & 


Happy Friday, Everyone!

1 comment:

Blog Archive