Friday, September 3, 2010

Falling Back Into Fashion



Sure, it's still 98 degrees outside, and sure, the beaches are still a prime spot Friday thru Sunday...
BUT!
Fall is just around the corner! Which means its time for some closet shifting, outlet shopping, and fashion exploring! 
I know I have three things on my list of fall-fashion-musts!

1. Pretty Dressies!
I have become obsessed over the summer with easy to manage, cute and feminine sun dresses. So who says that I can't bring the sunshine into fall? These dresses with their refreshing patterns and flowy fits are perfect for the embracing the incoming fall breeze!

Fashions from Alloy 



2. Leggings. Leggings. Leggings

You just cant go wrong with leggings in the fall. Not only are they super comfortable, but they really show off those calves and and curves you accumulated from all the outdoor summer fun you participated in! Under a dress, a cardigan, or even long T's, these are essential!

3. Boyfriend Jeans and Denim!
Spoiler Alert! I am a little tomboy come fall, because while I like to look cute in a dress by night, I am all about some comfy weekend jeans. I love, Love, LOVE these new Boyrfriend Jeans from Ann Taylor LOFT. They just look so comfy and laid back, but still stylish and edgy.


 

So there you go, my top picks for this fall! So hurry up summer and pack your bags! 
Autumn is knockin' on our doors!
What is on your list this season?

1 comment:

Blog Archive