Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: Mad World

Just wanted to share this with you readers. Although not religiously every week, I love to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" with a friend on lazy Tues/Wed evenings. I love the art of dance, and although I am not a dancer myself, the expression coming out from each contestant on the show is so exhilerating just to watch.
I had posted a video a while ago of Contestant: Robert. Who did an unforgettable dance to "Fix You" by Coldplay.

On the last episode I caught, Contestant: Billy Bell did a contemporary dance to "Mad World" which blew my mind. The story behind this number was that of 2 men, one a successful business man, the other homeless, cross paths only to realize they know each other from their pasts. Enjoy!

So You Think You Can Dance: Billy Bell, "Mad World"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive