Tuesday, June 26, 2012

On My Mind...

It's a beautiful day in the Mason Dixon state. Humidity took a hike, and the sunshine is dancing on the glittering pool top. Maroon 5's new album dropped on iTunes today, I had a wonderful lunch with momma on the patio of Cafe Nola downtown, and I have plenty of crafts and lovely friends to keep me busy as I await for a phone call that could mean a potential job!

Oh, Cafe Nola... Thanks for your delicious vegan-based breakfast delicacies!

Here I had a toasted 9-grain bagel garnished with garlic hummus, tomatoes, sprouts, and arugala. Oh, and don't forget the hot coffee and fruit for a breakfast dessert!

Maroon 5, I'm still deciding on how much I love your album, but this song is making me swoon...

A wedding weekend for the record books! Congrats to my friends Jenn and Jamison (NOW) Parker!


Oh, and I already miss my dear friends who have departed to travel for their summer vacay

Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive