Thursday, March 15, 2012

Experimental Exercise

Lately, I've been in a little running rut. Waking up every morning, lacing up the sneakers, and hitting the road for a run has always been a highlight to each and every day. But with so many blogs, advertisements, TV commercials, etc... encouraging different workouts for different mind sets, I couldn't help but feel a little adventurous.


This past week was somewhat of a speed dating course with different exercises. Monday, the warmer temps got the best of me, and I made my way up to Gambrill State Park for a 6 mile hike. Apart from the sunshine and light breeze, the hour and a half I got to spend in between trees was delightful 
(Plus, climbing those hills made my bootay feel blissfully sore in the morning!)

Tuesday, I tried some cycling, and Wednesday was a long, long 7 mile speed walk. Both were a welcome change from the running I was so keen to jumping into.

Today, I am heading to the local YMCA to try Zumba 
(Gotta get these dance moves out from in front of my mirror, you know). 
I'm sure it'll be one of these moments...

Who knows what tomorrow will bring? It's Spring time! Time to mix things up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive