Monday, February 13, 2012

Charlotte in the Morning

Today is the day for my big follow-up interview with American City Business Journals, headquartered right here in gorgeous Charlotte, NC.

After spending a fun-filled (sleep-less) weekend with my lovely cousin, I must complete my tour-de-carolinas weekend strong with an interview that could ultimately bring me back to this bustling city.

I hope this interview yields a prosperous outcome, but after praying and realizing that everything is not in my hands, I feel relieved to know God's plan will prevail no matter what.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."- Proverbs 31:25

It's a bit chilly, but the sun is shining as I will be spending my morning exploring the city by wheels and by foot until I meet my interviewers. Next stop?
Well... Trader Joes, OF COURSE!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations of the interview!! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great verse. I just made it my verse of the week in my agenda! Good luck today and so glad you are enjoying your time here in Charlotte. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive