Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feng Shui my way!

Now that I have settled back home in Maryland until I find a company that wishes to hire me, I thought it would be nice to rearrange my space. When I was in highschool, I moved my furniture around more than I changed my clothes (and I still to this day could not tell you why).

This task can be a difficult one, being that I have three windows that come down near the floor and a walk in closet that takes up an ENTIRE WALL
(too bad I didn't grow up with an intense passion for fashion, it is filled with mostly running tights, race t-shirts, and jeans.)

After drawing out my available space (Thank you 12th grade architecture class for teaching me bedroom blue prints), I think I made the right shifts and shakes.


What do you think? (Ignore the mess that still clutters the picture, I'm working on that part today!) 




I love the new shelves and lights above my bed. Perfect for late nights up with a cup of tea and job hunting on the Mini Mac Daddy you see there. I will admit that I did find some ideas on PINTEREST.

What do you think? What are your favorite things about your space?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I love that you used ideas from Pinterest! I have been trying to actually use some of my pins lately, rather than just pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive