Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Looking for Adventure

I found this article via Facebook and had to share...



I don't post this as any personal ad or self declaration WHATSOEVER, but solely as a reminder to everyone- Explore the world we have set out before us! What is it if we stay in one spot and experience the same schedule day after day?

When I went to Canada and Alaska, I met some of the most interesting people in a no-name coffee shop reading Kierkegaard, I tasted the freshest native foods, appreciated the snow--and glacier water--on my tongue like never before...


Traveling to places outside of our homes opens the doors to so many possibilities and endless encounters with deeper perspectives we ever thought imaginable. We may not be able to take trips every month or every year, but when the opportunity arises, make sure you travel somewhere that will broaden your horizon. 

((Can you tell this girl is getting antsy for another adventure...? But to where...))
(Santorini, Greece)

(Mykonos, Greece)

(Cliffs of Ireland)

(Barcelona, Spain)- Get my Spanish tongue a-talkin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive