Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Early Bird Perks

If you all don't know, I am a morning person.
BIG TIME
In fact, my favorite time of day is between 5am-7am
WHY?
Because it's a time when the world is quiet and calm
I can think with no distractions
Reflect on what I have to do and what has already been done
And get started on my day before many, many others have the chance to yawn


This past weekend, I got up for a sunrise run in New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I parked my car in the dunes of the public park, laced up my running shoes, and took to the sand



I ran to the north end jetty that leads to the calm shores of a secluded Inlet. 
And I saw the sun rise
I felt it creep onto my shoulders as waves crashed and salt sprayed onto my cheeks


This is why I am a morning person:








Happy Wednesday, Everyone






1 comment:

  1. I try sooo hard to be a morning person, and if i actually wake up in time I am. But i always hit my snooze button. it makes me crazy lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive