Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hump Day Festivities

It's Wednesday, People! 
Which means its hump day!
Halfway to the weekend!

So, I think this is reason to celebrate! 
Even simple little things can brighten your day and lead to a happier and positive outlook on the rest of your week. So for this Hump Day, why don't you celebrate by...

Color Something
Anything
Just Because

Pick up a coloring book, a blank peice of paper, the comics, ANYTHING
and let your imagination color the pages.
You will be surprised how colorful your mind still is even after a long Monday and Tuesday

Splurge on Something Tasty!
For me, that may just have to be a Toffee Mocha or Pumpkin Latte from Starbucks 
(Cause I am just one Coffee Addict, I confess)
Whatever you're craving; whether salty, sweet, savory, or all of the above
Treat yourself! You deserve it for the first half of the week you've survived and for the motivation to push you through anything you have ahead of you!

Watch a No-Brainer, Feel Good, Movie of Your Choice!
For me, I am an animated movie fan, so may I recommend:

Despicable Me is one of my favorites. A feel good flick that is sure to make you smile.
Or pick up another one of your personal favorites 
and don't forget the popcorn!



Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive