Monday, February 4, 2013

Healthy Treats

I was just informed ALARMED at the fact that Easter is only 55 days away. March 31st, also known as the segway into Spring, is just around the corner and I for one want to fit into a teeny weenie some-mis-matched bikini when the sunshine makes its grand debut...

Hello, College Days!


To help me get back into suit shape, I've been looking through Pinterest recipes, tips and tricks to help whip this bod into firm and fab!

One treasure I stumbled upon was this recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein bars...

With every ingredient already in my pantry (because my breakfast smoothie has a recipe longer than the Grammy's guest list), I decided on a whim to give it a try. Mix Chia seeds, peanut butter, honey, protein powder, and oats and you give birth to...



And these babies were tasty, too! Filling and fueling, I give these snacks two thumbs up! Get the RECIPE here along with more tips on eating and living healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive