Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happiness Is...

Before my mom left from unpacking my life in this new city, we made a promise to each other- we must wake up and go to sleep with a smile on each of our faces. Some days have been harder than others, I will admit... But today I woke up with a great big smile thinking about the great things that are to come. Perhaps it's because for me,  Happiness is....


Knowing I will be traveling up to see my family (and this little mutt) in exactly a week.

I will also be attending a good friend's wedding, eating cake, and swimming in the pool with my Daddio!

Planning out my next cupcake escapade. Possible concoctions include salted caramel, strawberry kiwi, and pink champagne.

Coffee.... Period.

Getting a phone call and an email about a job interview on Monday morning. The possibility of *FINALLY* obtaining a big-girl job within a respectable company and alongside nice people just brings smiles all 'round.


Finding this little lady on Etsy and planning on spending some of my first paycheck (wherever it may come from) on one of her works.
What is everyone out there happy about today? If nothing else, it's almost the weekend AND summertime is only a blink away!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive