Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Thoughts

I listen to music way too much. I mean, WAY too much... or maybe just enough.
Being a vegan is making my eyeballs whiter. Weird? Day 4 on the V Tree!
Does yoga make people happy? Or do happy people do yoga?
I want a French Bulldog more than I want anything else. And name him Sir Charles.
Kors watches. Period
Men's forearms are sexy
There's a dog hair on my ring finger, almost mistook it as my own. Ew
I need to vaccuum...
And nap (not necessarily in that order)
I'm seeing my favorite Lizzy Boo tonight. Bring on the adventures!
Wimbledon. Sharapova
Olympics. Beckham
Go make cake, self! I finally got a big girl job (cross that off the summer list) more about this on Monday
Is it Autumn yet? I want scarves and a soy pumpkin latte, pwease!
Pinterest, you always save me from wasting time during my morning insomnia episodes
I found a jump rope!
I look goofy in bowling shoes.
Does Vanilla Ice melt?
My veins free flow with coffee
Maybe I'll start a photo journal
Putting up a help-wanted ad: In need of a good cuddle buddy
I am building a life, one small brick and smile at a time. Hashtag-Success
I moved to a pretty wonderful city...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive